National Train Show
The 2013 National Train Show® (NTS®) is a separate and distinct entity from the NMRA National Convention. The 2013 NTS® will be co-located with the convention events in the Cobb Galleria Convention Centre. Convention registrants are entitled to three days of admission to the NTS® at no additional cost. The hours are:
- Friday, July 19: 9:00am - Noon: Convention Registrants and Trade only
- Friday, July 19: Noon - 6:00pm: Public Show
- Saturday, July 20: 10:00am - 6:00pm: Public Show
- Sunday, July 21: 10:00am - 5:00pm: Public Show
The National Train Show® offers convention attendees the opportunity to meet vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers of the hobby industry. A major attraction for Convention Registrants, the National Train Show® provides access to products and great values. Many manufacturers also unveil new products at the National Train Show®. Attend the convention then visit the National Train Show® Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or all three days!
- The World's Best Known Manufacturers
- Over 144,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Hands-On Demonstrations
- 35,250 Sq. Feet of Modular Layouts
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
- 2013 Train Show Fact Sheet (pdf)
Vendors and Exhibitors
For a National Train Show® Exhibitor package, please e-mail Debbie Draper or call her at (602) 569-9072 at any time during business hours Mountain Standard Time for assistance. For more information, check out the National Train Show website.